J,

Thanks for responding. What I am trying to do is simulate a dial-up
connection to a router without an external telephone line.

The first option looks to me good but I will not be able to program the AUX
port. Or am I wrong?

About the second option, can I connect the 2 modems back to back and still
be able to program the router to accept dial-up?

host-------modem-------modem------AUX (router)

Regards,
MO

|        |          "Jarett D. Chaiken"    |
|        |          10/02/2003 11:27 AM    |