Hello All,

I'm attempting to configure trunking on a C2924-XL switch runiing IOS
version Version 11.2(8.10)SA6 from file c2900XL-hs-mz-112.8.10-SA6.bin.
I've read CCO enough to realize that the command under interface
configuration mode would be "switchport mode trunk".  However, the switch
does not accept that command and executing "switchport mode ?" only show two
options, access and multi, not trunk.  I'd appreciate anyone letting me in
on why I cannot select trunk when it ought to be there.  Thank you very
much.

Richard