Ok after winding up a small networking company I am left with a few bits of
kit for sale, the most interesting of which is:

Parascope 2000 T1/E1 analyser with
- cables for testing the following: ISDN BRI, RS449, X21, V35, V24/RS232,
ISDN T1/E1
- connection cable & PCMCIA adapter for any laptop
- WIN XL software suitable for Win NT/98 Version 2.10 according to the CD.

List price for the product is #7,995 without cables, software or adapters
for ISDN or DDS. This one certainly has the ISDN S/T adapters. The adapters
are #1,335 so you get some idea of the total package.

The url takes you to the UK distributor website for full spec
http://www.sygnusdata.co.uk/products/fe/feline.htm#para2000

Anyone interested email me direct [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Oh yes how much? Well sensible offers please in UK #'s and remember if you
want it shipped abroad the buyer can arrange shipping and pay the costs once
your money transfer has cleared.

[GroupStudy.com removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had
a name of winmail.dat]