Hi all,
I am looking for some guidelines and I cannot find any relevant examples. I
have a situation where I have SWIP'd a /24 of my address block to a customer
downstream. They have their own AS and are multi-homed.

My concern/question is: the /24 will originate from their AS and not mine.
Is there any special concerns I will need to take into accoutn for BGP
advertisements to my upstream providers? That is, I will peer with him and
allow his AS to originate the router and allow ^$ from him, but I am
concerned that this will mess up my advertisements of a /19. (the /24 I gave
him is out of my larger. Can I no longer advertise that?

Are my concerns founded at all? Any advice?

thanks,
Jim