I have seen this problem before.

Basically you have a layer 1 problem thus, your fiber.

Some possible problems to look at:

1. Is your fiber longer than IEEE standard?
With GBIC-SX, 550m for multi-mode
With GBIC-LH, 300m for multi-mode
With GBIC-LH with modal cable, 550m for multi-mode
With GBIC-LH, 5K for single mode

My guess is you are using MM with SX GBICs and you have patch panels in the
middle of you run and you are also using fiber patch cords. Look for loose
or bad ends, dust lint between your patches, and/or even a bad run.

Hope this helps.

Jim

P.S. Sei in Italia? Di dove?