In this case the issue is the URL spans more the 72 characters which is
the size most e-mail clients use as a width of a message.  When you
cut/paste you do not capture the entire URL.  But this is not
GroupStudy's faults, it is the fault of the client software.

But there is a case where GroupStudy mangles URL's.  Remember GroupStudy
will always attempt to translate your HTML posting into Plain-Text.  So
if you have an HTML posting with the  Scott,
> I think the problem is that they're trying really hard on the list
> to avoid becoming "commercial" (see the thread "CCIE Study Materials -
> Anti-Rant [7:62930]"), so they've blocked promotions for specific
vendors
> like that "Cisco" place.... (lol!!!)
> Geoff Mossburg

Heh heh.  :-)  No, the actual issue is that a URL can't be in the first
line
of post, as I recall.  If you want to post a URL you must add filler to
it.
This particular issue has been a thorn in the side of Priscilla for a
while
now.

John