A couple of PIX 501s would be a really good solution for you.  If you are
running call mangler at one or both locations, you could also tie some of
the voice solution together as well.  How many PCs do you have at each
location?  If you only have one PC at one of the locations, you could
probably just do one pix 501 and use windows client software for the other
end of the tunnel.  however, i still think the best solution (and cleanest)
is to go with a couple of pix 501s.  they're cheap, easy to setup, and
reliable.

thanks,
-Brad Ellis
CCIE#5796 (R&S / Security)