If you have CCO access, you can use feature navigator:
http://www.cisco.com/go/fn/ to quickly find information of this kind. I'm
fairly certain that there is non-cco version, but I can't seem to be able to
find it now.

        Regarding your original question, I believe you're fairly safe with
any 12.x version.

Marko.

Tvlvupsstur ~essi er fra Margmiplun hf., Supurlandsbraut 4, Reykjavmk.
Fyrirvara og leipbeiningar til viptakenda tvlvupssts fra Margmiplun hf. er
ap finna a vefsmpunni http://www.mi.is/fyrirvari