From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2003 8:42 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: pix + router, design issue [7:63244]

I have a case with a customer that I am installing a PIX and a border
router for, He want4s to have controle over the border router, but the
Service Provider, is providing their router as the CPE. one interface
on the Service Providers router has an ip address from the customers public
ip address range, so I am thinking about what would be the best way to
config
the customers border router, as it will need to be sending some ip address
that
is on the interface connected to the CPE router back to the pix.

PIX   213.100.1.10      Border Router        CPE Router 213.100.1.1

I am beeing a little slow to day, so I would like to get some input on how
you would handle this secenario.