At 4:06 PM +0000 2/18/03, Daniel Cotts wrote:
> [...]

Good point, and I have to remember exactly the way I wrote the
question (if indeed it's mine -- I don't remember including
cluster-ID in the CertZone question).

The point I was driving at when I wrote a question on this, and was
not trying to give it away, is that weight is NOT an attribute at
all.  It is never sent in BGP but is local to the router.  All the
others can be transmitted in BGP, but, as you point out, not all are
well-known.