Actually, I got tons of it now.
I would start with CCO - this is the best.
Then the freebies from ipexpert.net, ccbootcamp.com, bradshawlabs.com and
netmasterclass.net.
These should be ample.
Use the doc cd online to get to the 3550 url:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/home/home.htm

Once you get here, click under Catalyst switches - Catalyst 3550 and click
on the first one for Release 12.1 (12c).