From: MADMAN [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, February 24, 2003 10:19 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Network Blackholes. [7:63620]

AFAIK blackholes in networking have to do with reachability or more
accurately lack thereof not something you block via access-lists.  I
suppose you could create blackholes with access-lists though;)

   Dave

--
David Madland
CCIE# 2016

"You don't make the poor richer by making the rich poorer." --Winston
Churchill
privileged.  Access to this email by anyone other than the
intended addressee is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended
recipient of this message, any review, disclosure, copying,
distribution, retention, or any action taken or omitted to be taken
in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you are not
the intended recipient, please reply to or forward a copy of this
message to the sender and delete the message, any attachments,
and any copies thereof from your system.