I think you will find that AH cannot be used with NAT.  AH does a has on the
entire packet, including IP SRC and DST, and NAT would modify this thus
invalidatin the packet!.  For VPN's that are behind a NAT device, be it a
firewall, router or what ever, the transport mechanism would be ESP, or
indeed encapsualte it in UDP or TCP.

Look at
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/about/ac123/ac147/ac174/ac182/about_cisco_ipj_archive_article09186a00800c83ec.html
and do a seach for AH .. there is a whole section on NAT with AH and ESP. !