I replied earlier, but it didn't seem to come through.  Anyway, you should
use the wildcard mask 0.0.4.255.  That will match the addresses
192.17.73.0 - 192.172.77.255, which I think is what you want.  In case you
don't already have it, download Boson's free wildcard mask calculator at the
following link.

http://www.boson.com/promo/utilities/wildcard/wildcard.htm

Hope that helps.

Robert