Hi,

I am getting voice degradation problem b/w our two sites. Both of these 2
sites are connected using Framerelay with a very good bandwidth. Routers on
both sides are 2600 Series with VoIP cards. Calls from one PBX are forwarded
to my 2600 router and then it will transmit the VoIP packets to next 2600
Series which will get it back to the destination.

The problem is the voice quality which is really terrible. Can you please
kindly let me know what are the factors that I should work over now.

I am new to Cisco Ip Telephony. So please let me know the basic points or
factors on which I should base my research now. I will do my hardwork to
resolve it if you guys can give me the basic points to work on.

I will really appreciate your co-operation.

Thanks alot in advance.

K Ali