Please note that under the new structure, Remote Access exam (640-605) will
no longer be a required exam for CCDP. Registration for the current 640-025
exam will end on May 27, 2003, and the existing Cisco Internetwork Design
(CID) course will end-of-life on April 28, 2003. For those candidates who
have already completed the current CID exam, Cisco will recognize Remote
Access and CID exams instead of the ARCH exam until September 1, 2003.

I have a CCNP and am taking the CID today, am I reading the cisco text right
as to If I complet the requierments for the old CCDP before Sept 1. 2003 I
wil be valid as an CCDP and I dont have to recertify until after the normal
amount of time ?