Is there a defualt orginate command that I need to use to do mutual
redistrubtion?
I want to redistribute OSPF into EIGRP and EIGRP into OSPF .

r1(config-router)#redistribute eigrp 1 metric 20 sub
r1(config-router)#redistribute eigrp 1 metric 20 subnets ?
  metric       Metric for redistributed routes
  metric-type  OSPF/IS-IS exterior metric type for redistributed routes
  route-map    Route map reference
  subnets      Consider subnets for redistribution into OSPF
  tag          Set tag for routes redistributed into OSPF

I need my OSPF routes to show up on my frame switch wich is only running
EIGRP, but R1 is connected to OSPF area 0 and has a back to back serial to
the frame switch.

fr#sh ip route
Codes: C - connected, S - static, I - IGRP, R - RIP, M - mobile, B - BGP
       D - EIGRP, EX - EIGRP external, O - OSPF, IA - OSPF inter area
       N1 - OSPF NSSA external type 1, N2 - OSPF NSSA external type 2
       E1 - OSPF external type 1, E2 - OSPF external type 2, E - EGP
       i - IS-IS, L1 - IS-IS level-1, L2 - IS-IS level-2, ia - IS-IS inter
area
       * - candidate default, U - per-user static route, o - ODR
       P - periodic downloaded static route

Gateway of last resort is not set

     150.100.0.0/24 is subnetted, 4 subnets
C       150.100.70.0 is directly connected, Loopback2
C       150.100.68.0 is directly connected, Loopback0
C       150.100.69.0 is directly connected, Loopback1
C       150.100.2.0 is directly connected, Serial0

Thanks,
Randy