HI Troy
  My question is,
 suppose as you said, usera and userb have established a connection using
chap and Pap, now is it possible to give one set of username for chap and
another set for pap?

The config looks like this

ppp authentication chap pap
ppp chap hostname xxxx
ppp chap password xxxx
ppp pap sent-username yyyy password yyyy

Is this configuration is valid? if valid how often is it used in customer
scenarios. I have observed that when i give the same username n password for
both chap n pap( i.e xxxx for both), the ios gives the warning message
saying may be security hole.

Thanks n regards
Deepak