From: Mossburg, Geoff (MAN-Corporate) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2003 9:21 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: CiscoSecure Question [7:63941]

All,
        Does anyone out there have experience with CiscoSecure? I could
really use the help! I have over 50 routers that I'm setting up to
access
through TACACS, and I've been told that I have to make entries in
CiscoSecure for every interface on every router to make sure that each
router is TACACS accessible from anywhere in the network! Is this
true???
Thanks!
Geoff Mossburg