I have a question regarding the configuration of manual IPSEC. I have to
create an access list to define the traffice to protect.

I want to connect to my office network from home. I have a DHCP assigned
address from my ISP so I can't specify a peer address. So I will use isakmp
key ****** address 0.0.0.0 for now.

Now as far as the traffic goes. Should I specify protect all traffic or
what? What happens when I have multiple remote users? I would like the PIX
to be the end point so I can travel over my entire network (email, shares,
printers, etc). I'm a little confused on this..

Thanks in advance...