Figure 3: NM-4T, NM-4A/S, NM-8A/S, WIC-1T, WIC-1DSU-56K4

The NM-4T serial network module has four synchronous serial interfaces. The
network module supports a total full-duplex throughput of 8 megabits per
second (Mbps), which can be realized over one port (at 8 Mbps) or across all
four ports (at 2 Mbps on each port).

The NM-4T module in any network environment delivers very low price per port
and provides higher performance than comparable third-party solutions. For
instance, a small or medium-sized Internet service provider (ISP) with high
serial density requirements may find this solution very cost-effective per
subscriber.

LEDs-Network module status indicator, five Status LEDs for each serial port,
including data send/receive indication.

Network interfaces-Four serial interfaces.

Table 2  Cable Options2 for the 4T Network Module: Product Number  Cable Type
Cable Name  Length  Connector Type
      CAB-V35MT  V.35 DTE
     T1/E1
     10 ft