Hi, I am trying to upgrade actually load my router with an ios. Earlier when
I used to put in a ios it used to work but as soon as I powered the router
down it would lose the ios and go into boot mode. Now I added 2 8Mb Flash
modules and am trying to load the ios on it but I keep getting a "Verifying
checksum...  invalid (expected 0x4124, computed 0x9E4D)" error. These flash
modules work in other routers so I am pretty sure that they are not bad.
Could someone please help me out with this. I downloaded the image from
cisco's website so I doubt that is corrupt. Any suggestions would be great.
Thanks

P.S: Router has 16Megs of RAM and two 8 Meg flash modules.