Yes they can.  The problem you will have is finding a school that offers
both CCIE courses and accepts VA monies.   Many schools will not accept VA
money because of the restrictions and benchmarks that are required by that
agency.  I would suggest looking into New Horizons, or Global Knowledge.
Either of those may beable to help you.

Full Disclosure: I am employed by a copmany that provides IT Training.  We
do not accept monies from the VA.  I have no connection to either New
Horizons, nor Global Knowledge, and cannot speak to the quality of the
services they provide.

Jarett

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]