""jeffrey schwartz""  wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> I thought I posted this before but I guess not. I am preparing for CCIE
> written then the lab and was wondering if anyone has used these guys
> http://www.amilabs.com before I invest any money? The price seems decent
for
> a starter before I go to ccbootcamp labs etc.
>
> Any info would be helpful...

personally, I wouldn't do busness with anyone whose web site is 120 columns
wide. Having to scroll right and left to read the pages irritates me to no
end.

yeah I could do that, but then these old eyes wouldn't be able to read the
damn thing.

before commiting, you may want to do a google search on CCIE rack rental (
no quotes - just these three words ), and see what you come up with.

Also, check out e-bay, where lots of rack rentals are being auctioned at
pretty reasonable prices.

best wishes in your studies