Just going through the Cisco Press book in preperation for the CCNP remote
access exam, one thing cropped up on the section about custom queuing that
confused me.

The book refers to Queue 0 which is the system queue and what traffic is
serviced by this queue. One thing stuck out to me, namely 'Spanning Tree
Keepalives'. Now I thought Spanning Tree was a Layer 2 technology designed
to prevent loops on bridges and switches and therefore wouldn't cross a
router anyway? Anybody care to shed any light?

Thanks, James.