Hi,
we have an ISDN dial in site setup and getting following error every couple
of minutes..
this site belongs to a group which consist of multiple dialin sites.. all
working ok. this site however not working although setup same as the other
ones..but the scary thing is it logs into our network intermittently... and
the Cisco secure logs shows the following errors...
any ideas what these error messages coupld mean?
thanks in advance...

      Date Time Message-Type User-Name Group-Name Caller-ID
Authen-Failure-Code Author-Failure-Code Author-Data NAS-Port
NAS-IP-Address
      03/05/2003 14:15:11 Author failed TYL01RB001 ISDN SITES isdn  Service
denied service=ppp protocol=cdp Serial1/0:14 X.X.X.X
      03/05/2003 14:13:21 Author failed TYL01RB001 ISDN SITES isdn  Service
denied service=ppp protocol=cdp Serial1/0:12 X.X.X.X