Hi all,

I am trying to problem solve and issue where I have multiple frame sites
(1750's) all connecting to a site (3640) to send and receive email (POP3
SMTP).

They are having problems sending SMTP. Looking at a packet trace from a
site trying to send SMTP, I see lots of re-transmissions.

I have checked with the Frame provider and they assure me that no
packets are being dropped, even though there are a lot getting marked
DE.

I have pretty much excluded the server from being an issue.

IN the packet sniff I also see multiple acks with the same sequence
number, one after the other. This does not look right to me. I am about
to delve in to TCP/IP illustrated to find out about it, but does this
behaviour trigger anything in your minds?

Cheers,

Symon