Hey there.

Please assume at this moment that I care least about security(since this is
only for lab experiment purpose)

Can i simply do something as simple as this? will it work? if not, WHY?

2610 router - e0 is connected to 30 users.
s0 is connected to t1 internet line(ip: 64.4.4.4)

I simply want to give these users internet access. Do i need to use NAT?
I don't want to use it, so can i simply give a default route of:
ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 s0

Will this work fine? And if it won't work at all, can you tell me the basics
of routing or IP addressing of why this shouldn't work? After all, Im simply
routing from one network to another network.

thank you.