From: Sandeep Zilpe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 07 March 2003 06:18
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Syslog config in router query [7:64692]

Hi,

I need help for configuring cisco router ( 1700/2600 ) for syslog

I have WINSYSLOG software VER 4.2.35.

I have tried with following commands in router.

logging on
logging 192.168.10.x
logging trap
logging source-interface fa0.

I am not getting any output on syslog server.

Same commands if I put in PIX I get proper Syslog output in Syslog
server.

pls guide.

Regards,
Sunny

 This email has been content filtered and
 subject to spam filtering. If you consider
 this email is unsolicited please forward
 the email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and
 request that the sender's domain be
 blocked from sending any further emails.