From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
McHugh Randy
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2003 12:16 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Teminal server problems [7:64746]

I cant seem to access any of my routers from the term server . Here is the
config and what errors i am getting
!
!
ip subnet-zero
no ip domain-lookup
ip host r1 2097 1.1.1.1
ip host r2 2098 1.1.1.1
ip host r3 2099 1.1.1.1
ip host r4 2100 1.1.1.1
ip host r5 2101 1.1.1.1
ip host fr 2102 1.1.1.1
ip host cat 2103 1.1.1.1
!
TS#
TS#clear line tty 97
[confirm]
 [OK]
TS#clear line tty 98
[confirm]
 [OK]
TS#clear line tty 99
[confirm]
 [OK]
TS#clear line tty 00
                  ^
% Invalid input detected at '^' marker.

TS#clear line tty 100
[confirm]
 [OK]
TS#clear line tty 101
[confirm]
 [OK]
TS#clear line tty 102
[confirm]
 [OK]
TS#clear line tty 103
[confirm]
 [OK]
TS#r1
Translating "r1"
Trying r1 (1.1.1.1, 2097)...
% Destination unreachable; gateway or host down

TS#

Any one have any suggestions? I am working remotly.
Randy