I have created Etherchannel on Cisco 3524 between port 1-2, 3-4, and 5-6 and
they are connected to 3 Dell Servers. Server 1 (Dual Nic) connected to port
1-2 Server 2 (Dual Nic) connected to port 3-4 Server 3 (Dual Nic) connected
to port 5-6 The problem is after a few minutes, the 3 servers would lose
connection. Another few minutes later, the connection would be good. And
another few minutes, the connection is lost. It is basically intermittent.
Port 24-25 are also Etherchannel and connected to another cisco switch, and
it is working fine. The problem is only b/w servers and the switch. I
thought it was the Spanning tree, so I disabled these ports from learning
(STP Learning = Disabled), but the results were the same. Any Idea?

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com