There are a few minor mistakes in Solie's book, but I have found it to be
very useful. I didn't care for the scenarios at the end of his book, but the
exercises that accompany each chapter are excellent exercises for a
candidate to go through while getting ready for the lab. It's obvious that
he put a lot of work into the book.