I am wondering about this question, if my vendor told me that their server
are resided locally and I assumed that traffic out through my ATM with 2Mb
local and 256Kb International will off course travelled through the 2Mb
local leased line nad considered local traffic,

I check the IP assign from Arin whois and found that it was indeed locally
assign, however, when I did a tracert or pathping in Win2K, I found out that
it actually route through a router with ip which is assign in the US from
Arin whois then to the vendor server, does it mean traffic is actually
travelling through the international pipe from my ATM or consider local,

My question is how will ISP determine your traffic whether it is local or
international traffic , is it base on the Destination IP or base on the
Router IP it is directed to. hope someone is able to understand my question
and shed some light. thanks