Hi All,

I have one remote location that need connecting to HQ. The internet service
provider can provide me a broadband line to access internet but only with 1
fixed IP.

My target is provide connectivity between remote site and HQ with security.

Can I add a FW/VPN box behind the router like the following?

remote LAN---FW/VPN---Router--Internet--HQ router---FW/VPN box--Server

My concern is that the remote site router will NAT-enable so the FW/VPN
behind it will have private address as well. I heard that there are some
issue on IPSec VPN behind the NAT-enable router. Is it ture?

Also, if no FW/VPN box installed in remote-site, any security concern?

FR or leased line of course is alternative approach but it is expensive and
slower in speed.

Thanks in advance.

rgds,
Lo Ching