Should be name not given on the form.  I feel dummer'n dogs*!& and twice as
ugly.  The Cisco page even makes it very clear that you cannot break through
the Aux.  However, I was so sure because I'd grabbed the terminal connector
that I never even looked at the port.  I even had two RSPs in my lap and
didn't notice that the "terminal" connectors were in different ports.  If
I'm ever interviewing with any of you you will not remember this.  Thanks
Charles.  Sorry everybody.