Chris Headings wrote:

> Good morning all,
>
> Does anyone out there know of either a good white paper or book
> that shows some ISP OSPF designed networks?  I am trying to
> find something that is more geared towards service providers
> rather than corporate network LAN design.

Howard Berkowitz's book "Building Service Provider Networks" has some
discussion of OSPF usage as the IGP in an ISP. It doesn't include a lot of
detail on any particular OSPF designed networks, but it has good informatin
on IS-IS versus OSPF, how to use OSPF with MPLS, OSPF covergence time, etc.

It's a terrific book that you should get if you are charged with managing
and enhancing an ISP's internal network.

Priscilla