Hahahahahahah ROTFL!

-----Original Message-----
From: John Neiberger [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 13 March 2003 03:32
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: What is a distributed/collapsed backbone? [7:65225]

""Howard C. Berkowitz""  wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> At 11:09 PM +0000 3/12/03, Priscilla Oppenheimer wrote:
> >According to CID "lingo" a collapsed backbone is a single router or
switch
> >acting as a backbone in a campus design model. It contrasts with a
> >distributed backbone where routers or switches are spread out among
floors
> >or buildings, all connected together via something like FDDI. (Yes,
> >CID still has FDDI in it!)
> >

> But in a medical context, a collapsed backbone calls for careful
> immobilization, followed by the ministrations of orthopedic and
> neurological surgeons.
>
> Medical science, however, can only call for the hearse when the
> backbone gets distributed.

I refer to my previous definition of collapsed backbone:  an event that
occurs to many males immediately after marriage.

A distributed backbone is when the aforementioned male requires the
support of numerous other male friends in order to stand up to his wife.
:-)

"Yes, Dear, I'll get off the computer now."

Sorry, gotta go...
John

 This email has been content filtered and
 subject to spam filtering. If you consider
 this email is unsolicited please forward
 the email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and
 request that the sender's domain be
 blocked from sending any further emails.