  From: Priscilla Oppenheimer
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2003 9:33 AM
  Subject: Re: CCNP recertification [7:65292]

  I have CCNP recert next week.

  Does anyone know if IS-IS is on the CCNP recert test? How recently did they
  add IS-IS to the routing exam? Has the recert exam been updated that
recently?

  I didn't encounter IS-IS on the CCDP recert, by the way. The copyright on
  the CCDP recert exam is 2000.

  I do know a bit about IS-IS, but I'd much rather study BGP which I'm also
  weak on but much more interested in. :-)

  Dennis is right, in general, that you can't just use your old materials.
The
  point of the recert is to make sure you're keeping up with new stuff. When
  took CCDP recert, however, it seemed that CID was still ancient and only a
  little different from the original CID test I took. Same with Remote
Access.
  Switching and Routing had clearly been updated from the exams I took 3
years
  ago, though they weren't the latest version, I don't think, because I
didn't
  encounter IS-IS.

  Thanks.

  Priscilla