In that case, I would recommend CCOnlinelabs.com.....You have over 12
routers to play with and 2 switches along with isdn and atm....You can
configure these routers to simulate any of those major labs or your
own...Best of all, is the price, $30.00 for 5.5 hours which is imho, what
your target should be to complete one full lab!! (so that in the actual
exam, you have over 2 hours to review all your silly mistakes :->

And to add that Tony is of great help if you run into any problems. He
himself is a CCIE.

Good Luck.

>From: "Jason Viera" >Reply-To: "Jason Viera" >To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: Re: Workbook homelab ? [7:65161] >Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003
20:05:46 GMT > >Also Keep in mind that many of the companies selling the
major labs have >only a few tasks to be configured on some of the
perimeter routers(in my >experience), they really just want you to rent
rack time from them at >outrageous prices. The labs can be modified to
give you the same learning >experience although it requires a great deal
of time and effort! IMHO >Jason > > >""richard dumoulin"" wrote in
message >news:[EMAIL PROTECTED] > > I was
wondering whether the people who passed the lab and used the well > >
known prep lab workbooks did adapt their own home lab to do the exercises
>or > > bought all the necessary routers/switches to set up the 13 router
lab or > > just purchased remote rack. > > I myself possess 6 routers but
they are only sufficient to do the Solie's > > labs, not more. > > Thanks
misconduct and Nondisclosure violations to [EMAIL PROTECTED]