I have aaa accounting working perfectly, except the command strings are
empty in the log.  Debug shows each command being sent and acknowledged, but
it is not going into the logs.  Any ideas?  Running CiscoSecure ACS 3.0 on
NT.  I am getting  a log entry for each command, but the "command" column is
blank.  Configuration below.  Any help greatly appreciated.

aaa new-model
aaa authentication login default group tacacs+ line
aaa authentication enable default group tacacs+ enable
aaa authorization commands 1 default group tacacs+ local
aaa authorization commands 15 default group tacacs+ local
aaa accounting update newinfo
aaa accounting exec default start-stop group tacacs+
aaa accounting commands 15 default start-stop group tacacs+

-Bob Sinclair
CCIE #10427, MCSE
Senior Network Engineer
Networking For Future, Inc.