Let me refine again what I really want

Project: Prepaid Calling Card via Packet Telephony and PC-To-Phone

We want to provide and implement  wholesale Internet telephony carrier and
all the tools needed to offer a robust, scalable, custom calling card and
interactive voice response (IVR) solution on both IP and leased-line
networks. We recommend using AS5000 Universal Gateway and PGW 2200
Softswitch Voice Over IP (VoIP) . The solution should easily supports
interactive voice response (IVR) and billing systems.

So our aim is to affiliated phone companies, portals, and ISPs to bypass
traditional phone networks and provide voice and data communications.

That's why I need Consultancy Company which already experienced these types
of projects to help us with implementing this project,

If you found your self capaple of doing this project then do not hizitate to
contact me through my email and give me your phone number to call you back
and send you more details about this project.

Note: I have Limited frame time to start working and implementing this
project ( 15 days maximum from today)

Ismail Al-Shelh
Project Coordinator
[EMAIL PROTECTED]