From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
Duncan Wallace
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2003 10:22 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Wireless LAN Support Exam [7:65625]

I was wondering if anyone out there has attempted the Wireless LAN
Support yet, and if so, what study materials you used (other than the
web site). I have been going over the CWNA for a solid background, but
was looking for something with more of a Cisco flavor.

Thanks in advance,

Duncan Wallace

12835 SW Thunderhead Way

Beaverton, Or. 97008