I know this is the Cisco forum, but I know many of you folks use Linux on
your networks, so I am asking for your recommendations.

I have a Cisco network with a PIX firewall in place.  I would like, if
possible, to put a Linux server on the network to act as a proxy
server/internet monitoring computer.  My goal is to dump the log files into
something like MS Access and be able to run reports off of it based on
user/computer name.  I would prefer free, but inexpensive is good too.  Does
anyone do anything like this on their network?  If so, I am open to
suggestions.