Hello,

Just wondering if anyone has ever tried to convert CQ
to CBWFQ.  I have an idea of how to do it, but I can't
find any document on Cisco website to confirm my
method.

Example: I have the CQ with byte-count defined for 3
different queues: queue 1 = 500 byte-count, queue 2 =
1500, and queue 3 = 1000.  I use the percentage of
queue bytes count to total bytes count (1/6 for Q1,
1/2 for Q2, and 1/3 for Q3) from CQ to define the
bandwidth percentage under CBFWQ.  Since CBFWQ can
only use 75% of the physical link bandwidth by
default, so the total bandwidth percentage define
under CBFWQ would be equal to 75%.  Is this a correct
way to do it?

Thank you,
Pat

http://platinum.yahoo.com