Hello All

We have a strange problem concerning Microsoft
NetMeeting and NAT. We have some ADSL users which are
doing NAT vi a C7400 to connect t the internet. When
this user are doing netmeeting connection to other
users on the Internet everything works fine. But when
other users are doing Netmeeting to the ADSL users no
connection is establish.

I did some sniffering and some debugging on the C7400
and it seems that their is a problem on connection
establisment. Their is connection negotiation between
both parties (under unsuccesfull connection), but the
connection is never establish. NAT works fine for
other applications.. Of cource i am not really sure if
NAT is the problem. I am just thinking of upgrating
IOS image..

Any help will be appreciated

http://platinum.yahoo.com