***I do not see how getting a degree in MIS will help you. I mean, it almost
seems like you are going backwards. I am going to assume you have some kind
of degree now. If not, perhaps it is remotely worth it, but seeing that you
have four years of experience, getting a degree now might have diminishing
returns compared to just saving
that money for anything else.***

The reason that I want to pursue a degree also is because of my experience
in job hunting. Some of the Corporate jobs ask for a degree plus cert. I do
not have a degree now but I do have some college credit. Also I do get some
college credit for the cert's that I currently hold. I like to read & study.
I am a information junkie:) Thank You for your recommendations.