First, you need to define your inside and outside interfaces for NAT.
Usually, the interface where your webserver is connected will be defined as
inside and all others are outside.  This would look something like this,
assuming your web server is on interface ethernet 0:

interface ethernet 0
 ip address 2.2.2.1 255.255.255.240
 ip nat inside
interface serial 0 (or interface serial 0.1 for frame relay subinterface,
depending on your setup)
 ip nat outside

Next, you'll need to define a static translation between your web server and
your outside IP addresses assigned by your ISP.  I will use 10.0.0.1 to
represent your web server address and 2.2.2.2 for your ISP assigned address.

ip nat inside source static 10.0.0.1 2.2.2.2

Or, if you want to get fancy and do PAT:

ip nat inside source static tcp 10.0.0.1 80 2.2.2.2 80 extendable

Next, tell your router to send all traffic destined for 2.2.2.2 (the outside
address of your web server) to the proper interface.

ip route 2.2.2.2 255.255.255.255 ethernet 0

Your setup may demand something a little different, but in general I think
this should get you started.

Robert

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]