Chris

The Cisco TAC website has a number of examples.

>From www.cisco.com

        Technical Support
        -> Technology Support
        -> Security & VPN
        -> IPSEC
        -> Samples and Tips

Or just go to
 http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/Support/browse/psp_view.pl?p=Internetworking:
IPSec&s=Implementation_and_Configuration#Samples_and_Tips

  (watch the wrap).  You may need a cco login to get that far though.

Then scroll down to

        IPSec on Router to ...

By looking through a few of the router to router and router to pix examples
you should be able to work it out.

If I am reading your question right it basically comes down to putting in
some deny statements into your NAT access-list that match your crypto map.

Regards

        Peter