Help please! I have just bought a 2511 and am attempting to use it for
reverse telnet. I have connected each of the octal cable RJ-45 cables into a
console port. I initiate a reverse telnet session and can recieve data, i.e.
when I power on the target router I recieve boot loader etc messages up
until "press return to start". The problem is I can't send anything,
pressing return doesn't work.

I am reseanably confident that I have entered all the right commands. Can
anyone shed any light on this?

Many thanks in advance.

Tim