Just an FYI for the group. I recently started looking for Flash PC Cards
that held more than 20M of storage and found the 6500s did not support
anything higher. I ran across this release note and will be testing a 64M
ATA Flash card next week. Heres the release note:

Supervisor Engine 2 ROMMON software release 7.1(1) introduces support for
the MEM-C6K-ATA-1-64M= (64MB) PCMCIA ATA FlashDisk device.

The following guidelines apply to the PCMCIA ATA FlashDisk device:
 After a reset, ROMMON release 7.1(1) implements a delay of 200 micro
seconds (ms) before you can access the PCMCIA ATA FlashDisk device.
 The Read/Write access time for the PCMCIA ATA FlashDisk device is 150 nano
second (ns), and the Read/Write cycle time is 280 ns.
 ROMMON release 7.1(1) allows a maximum of 300 ns for each of these
parameters.

Note Support for the PCMCIA ATA FlashDisk is for Catalyst 6000 family and
Cisco 7600 series systems that are running Cisco IOS Release 12.1(8a)EX and
later on the Supervisor Engine 2 and on the MSFC2. Support for systems
running Cisco IOS on the MSFC and Catalyst operating software on the
supervisor engine requires Catalyst software release 7.5(1) or later
releases.

Jeff Reed